Friday, July 11, 2014

It's been awhile...

Life takes us in many places, and it has been awhile since my last update.

Dancing is a big part of my life as many of you may know, and the passion for photography is still around. I've always loved capturing both dance and photography together. Especially the smiling faces of friends when they're dancing.


At Dance Camp Lindy Focus in Asheville, North Carolina - Dan and Lainey


Lindy Focus Dance Camp, Jam Circle, Asheville, North Carolina


Did a a lot of travelling in the past 6 months. My travels took me through Italy, US, and also Tokyo.



 NYC snow in December 2013- Very very cold!


High Tide in Venice, Italy


New Orleans Fog, Missisippi River




Sakura, Tokyo


More updates will come soon with my latest client work! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment