Tuesday, July 15, 2014

So excited... Dabelyn Photography New Website Launch!

I've been sooo excited for days for my new website! I've been meaning to redesign my photography website for a while but have been too busy! So today, with the help of one of my friends, Andrew Nicols, I'm proud to present my new website!

Home page

Engagements and couple shoots

What I love is, I now have a mobile / iPad friendly website. 

Weddings
Familes, newborn and maternity
Social events, kids parties, your parties

Hey, if your photo is on my website, and you would like a print (4X6) of it, I'll gladly mail you a print  for free! Drop me an e-mail!

I'm available for bookings and would love to photograph you and your friends and family. Photo shoots will be delivered with a vintage finish which is my style and prints will be available for purchase. High resolution photos are also available on purchase for you to keep at a cost you can afford. Photo shoots start at $200.

As I run my business from home, I am able to keep my costs low. I also take on a minimal number of clients at a time, this way I am able to give you the best experience for your photo shoot.

Everyone deserves pretty photos. I hope to photograph you soon. Fill in the  contact form for a quote today. Or e-mail me direct at dabelyn@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment